Due to a large increase in workload we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer (Intermediate/Senior level) with a building services background experience within a consultancy environment.
The candidate must be able to manage their own workload and liaise at all levels with multi disciplinary team, client, clients representatives etc and will be undertaking a full range of duties from concept to completion. You should also be a good team player with a great deal of self motivation and attention to detail. Candidates must be educated to at least HNC / Degree level, ideally in Building Services or Environmental Engineering.
You will work within our specialist Mechanical Division, which covers all aspects of mechanical and public health. Experience in most areas of the private & public sectors their clients incorporate companies within the retail, commercial, IT, hospitals, telecoms, hotel & leisure industries.
As an Intermediate/Senior Engineer you will be tasked with undertaking the Management of design work from concept-to-completion, incorporating design, specification & supervision of all elements of building services installations, with full duties incorporating the following:
- Design, supervision & technical reviewing of allocated projects – making use of the CIBSE guides Building Regulations for Scotland and British Standard Specifications
- Producing Specifications and Reports
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction & profitability
- Attending client meetings to establish briefs
- Developing conceptual & detailed designs solutions>
- Delivery of project work on time & to specification
- Financial management & reporting on project profitability
This role will involve working on small to large projects concurrently.
Driving licence is essential as this role will involve travel from the office to Client sites.
Essential have good working knowledge of AutoCAD and HevaCOMP.
Applications by email to email@example.com