As Henderson Warnock continue to expand to meet the requirements of our growing portfolio, we are looking to recruit a number of positions within the business. As part of those expansion plans, we have an opportunity for an Electrical Intermediate Design Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic engineer to fit within our established team delivering on a variety of projects from the outset.
Responsibilities will include:
- Electrical design drawings on varied projects across different sectors.
- Electrical design detailed calculations.
- Preparation of electrical services documentation e.g. technical/design specifications, survey & condition assessment reports covering all aspects of electrical building services.
- Undertaking detailed surveys of existing electrical services & equipment to establish status & condition of service installations and reporting direct to client.
- Preparation & issue of the above items to satisfy the RIBA design stages in line with the design programme.
- Attending project and design meetings, often on site around the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current legislation and standards applicable in building\infrastructure design environments
- Experienced & competent in using Hevacomp, Relux/Dialux, Amtech Power and AutoCAD software packages
- Revit knowledge experience will be beneficial
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Preferable Degree in electrical engineering or completion HNC / HND qualification in relevant subject
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Building Services Consultancy
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in a design role and to have a relevant qualification in electrical design engineering. You will need to be fully conversant with industry standard CAD packages, with good IT skills generally and a competent knowledge on building services & regulations.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies at this time.